I didn’t have school, I got a job, and new contacts today. Why am I still unable to be happy
Anonymous asked: Please answer all the questions!
Well alrighty then! Thank you for keeping me thoroughly entertained!
1: What color(s) are you socks?
They’re both just white.
2: What book are you currently reading?
Well I’m reading The Awakening for school right now and it’s really weird.
3: What’s the weather like right now?
It is actually so nice! I just got back from a run. :)
4: What is your middle name?
5: Were you named after anyone?
Nope my parents just picked it. I was originally going to be Taylor, but my dad had an ex girlfriend named Taylor, so that didn’t pan out.
6: Bullet your whole day so far.
•Woke up at SIX THIRTY because my brother was excited about his Easter basket.
•Went back to bed.
•Got breakfast and ate it in the park with my dad and brother.
•Met my mom at church.
•Got lunch with my mom and my grandparents.
•Went home and studied for my nursing exam tomorrow.
•Went to see Heaven is for Real
•Came home and got on tumblr
•Went for a run
•I am now answering these.
7: Do you play any instruments?
Guitar, bass, I dabble on keys, and viola.
8: What is your religion?
I’m a Christian.
9: What was the last comic book you read?
I don’t know that I’ve read an actual comic book.
10: Do you believe in love at first sight?
I’m not sure.
11: State 5 facts about yourself.
1. I am so incredibly out of shape.
2. I’m a full time high school and a full time college student.
3. I have three kickass tattoos.
4. I lead worship for my church.
5. I qualified for nationals in speech and debate and will be competing at the national competition in June :)
12: State 5 facts about your bestfriend.
1. He’s three years older than me
2. He has incredible blue eyes and blonde hair (despite what he says about it being brown).
3. He is living in Wheaton, Illinois attending college.
4. We have seen Hillsong United and Jesus Culture live together.
5. He’s the same person described in number 13.
13: State 5 facts about your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend.
1. He is a spiritual leader in our relationship and constantly reminds me to focus on Christ.
2. Our communication sucks sometimes because our lives are crazy, but any chance he gets he encourages me and reminds me how much he loves me.
3. He leads worship both here in Casper and in Wheaton.
4. I will get to see him in July.
5. He is one of the most intelligent, humble, kind, soft, transparent individuals I know.
14: State 5 facts about your appearance.
1. I have brown hair that also looks red.
2. I have a lot of freckles.
3. I have dimples.
4. My cheeks are kind of on the chubbier side.
5. I’m of average height and weight.
15: State 5 facts about your hometown.
1. Some people say it’s small but I think it’s big.
2. It’s in the least populated state (the meth capital; where antelope outnumber people).
3. It’s next to mountains.
4. It has five movie theaters (the ratio of theaters to people is like 1:2. It’s dumb)
5. It has one of two actual malls in the state.
16: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
I like to hope so.
17: Would you ever consider adopting kids?
I absolutely have, and it is something I will do.
18: Would you ever get an abortion?
19: What’s a strange memory from your childhood?
One time I drank a bug juice and then my mom left me at my grandparents and I cried so hard I threw up the juice.
20: Do you think cheaters (in relationships) deserve a second chance?
Grace upon grace. Love like Jesus does.
21: Do you find the last person you texted attractive?
He’s the most attractive person I know. 😏
22: Would you date the last person you texted?
Already am. #swag
23: How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend?
I’ve known him for a really long time. I’d say we first met through church. Maybe school.
24: Name all of your siblings.
Collin is my only brother.
25: Do you have a good relationship with your siblings?
26: Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
27: What was the last cd you bought?
Jesus Culture Reconstructed vol. 1 on iTunes.
28: Do you own any vinyl records?
29: How many songs do you have on your ipod/music device?
30: Turn on shuffle; what are the first 5 songs that come up?
Forever - Bethel Music
Desert Song - Hillsong United
The Freedom Song - Jason Mraz
Walk with Me - Jesus Culture
Everything is Yours - Audrey Assad
31: Do you have/want any tattoos?
I have three! One on my ribs that says “beautiful” and two on my foot- one says “send me” on my outside ankle and a world map on my inner ankle. I want a lot more!!
32: How many piercings do you have?
I have my ears pierced once.
33: Can you sing?
34: Do you consider yourself a good student?
35: What was the worst trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
Oh jeeze. Um. Well I don’t really get in trouble. I’ve kind of been a goody-two-shoes my whole life. When I was two I wouldn’t eat my sloppy joe because my dad put cheese on it so I had to go to bed early and I was really upset.
36: What’s a favorite movie someone else introduced you to?
Tyler introduced me to Lost in Translation and I LOVED it. Micah introduced me to the Bourne series and Anchorman, both of which I also loved.
37: Do you know anyone your age who’s had a kid already?
38: What is your heritage?
White. And also Native American.
39: Do you like where you live? Where would you move?
I like Casper. I would also love to love in Washington, Oregon, or Sacramento or Redding, California.
40: Are you more similar or different to your best friend?
Well he’s a dude so that’s pretty different. Other than that he’s pretty much me in boy form.
41: How long is your hair?
It’s to the top of my bottom.
42: What was the last thing you drew?
Wow I have no idea. I don’t draw much.
43: Are you the type to make lists?
YES. I make lists for everything.
44: What’s your morning routine like?
Usually I get up like 10 minutes before I have to leave and put on a sweatshirt, makeup, brush my teeth, pull my hair up, and if I’m feeling responsible I take my meds.
45: Were you involved in sports in school?
I used to play volleyball, basketball, and run track. Then I decided to not be athletic.
46: Who is/was your favorite teacher?
My biology teacher, Ms. Miller, and my old math teacher, Mr. Wilder.
47: Did you ever have to wear braces?
48: What are things you do when you’re nervous?
Panic and freak out. I don’t have good coping mechanisms.
49: Do you like going out to eat?
Yeah kind of.
50: [Whatever you’d like to ask]
You didn’t ask anything…
do not tell her you love her if you cannot handle her father or mother.
do not tell her you love her if you cannot love her at her worse.
do not tell her you love her if you only crave for her curves, not her mind.
do not tell her you love her if you cannot deal with her mood swings.
do not tell her you love her just to have sex. do not tell her you love her. Krystal Gonzalez (via memoriesrecollected)
Why should you?
put things in perspective, wow